Key Job Purpose:
- Direct responsibility for the sales and support of Sysmex products within the Singapore market.
- Develop relationships and Regional reference sites with Key Accounts in Singapore.
Summary of Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
(1) Sales Management Singapore
- Responsible for planning and executing sales and marketing activities/ strategies to increase market share and achieve sales and profit targets for Singapore.
- Develop and foster relationships between SAP and Local Singapore customers
- Maintain good client relations with key customer accounts
- Perform market research in areas of competition, prospective clients and potential for new business
- Maintain CRM system for customer information and forecasting
- Provide accurate and punctual forecasting reports in a monthly basis
- Achieve sales and gross profit target
- Develop and implement strategic and annual business plans to meet the short/medium/long term business objective of Sysmex.
- Manage P&L and achieve financial objective for existing and new products within assigned territories.
- Cultivate contacts with diagnostics industry stakeholders (government, regulatory, key opinion leaders) to ensure Sysmex strategic presence
- Develop reference sites with Key Accounts in Singapore to assist Regional sales objectives and customer visits
- Overseeing the operational efficiency of Singapore sales and marketing operations
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of Sales & Marketing or related life science with preferably MBA in General Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in IVD or related field
- Must have sales knowledge, ability to build and develop long term relationships
- Healthcare industry experience: Understanding market landscape including customer needs, economics and competitive landscape
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
- Ability to break down barriers in order to locate and create revenue opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of execution, time management, and listening skills
- Profound knowledge in Marketing and Finance
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities through customer contacts
- Proven analytic skills with ability to understand complex customer requirements and other related information to produce sound business recommendations
- Strong business acumen supported by an appropriate level of confidence and professionalism
- Knowledge of distributor management, medical science and hematology knowledge is a plus not but essential
- Frequent (daily) travel within Singapore and occasional regional outside Singapore
- Ability to analyze and prioritize opportunities and take decisive action in a timely manner
Interested candidates are invited to write in and provide a detailed resume stating current and expected salary package to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.