Manager, Scientific Affairs
Key Job Purposes:
To develop and implement effective scientific marketing strategies through scientific/ clinical studies, KOL outreach, and continuing scientific education and by providing scientific guidance.
Key Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Scientific Marketing – Conceptualize innovative initiatives to support marketing strategy including organizing scientific seminars; and research, write and review scientific contents to ensure scientific accuracy;
- Scientific / Clinical studies – develop and support scientific/clinical study in line with marketing strategy; develop / review study protocol to meet objectives of study;
- Support of KOLs Development – establish regional and local speakers in alignment with business objectives;
- Internal and Customer Education – Development scientific materials / tools to educate internal staff and customers;
- Scientific Resources Website – Develop and plan various features of website in alignment with business objectives;
- Scientific Event Management – overseeing regional scientific events and work closely with affiliates in planning and execution, gather and evaluate feedback and organize talks with institutions of higher learning.
- Minimum a Bachelor of Biomedical Science or its equivalent
- At least 5-8 years relevant working experience within the IVD industry, preferably in clinical laboratory with strong biochemistry and immunology products and application knowledge (chemistry pathology)
- Must have a good understanding of healthcare environment and market competition
- Proven analytic skills with ability to understand complex market and product data to produce sound scientific recommendations
- Ability to analyze and generate proposals for further decision making
- Result oriented team player with the ability and willingnes to work as part of a larger team to ensure success of the Company’s targets and goals
- Independent, resourceful, driven and accountable personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Travel frequency: High
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary package to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.