Engineer, Technical Support
KEY JOB PURPOSE:
Technical product specialist for specific models of Sysmex products for AP region as well as support local market (SG). He shall function as 2nd level support for both the AP region and local market and also primary trainer and management for products of responsibility.
Key Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Training within SAP office or oversea for affiliates and business partners’ support team.
- Preparation/update of training materials and necessary guides for products of responsibility.
- 2nd level technical support to the AP region support team and local (SG) market.
- Able to support local (Singapore market) if needed.
- Guide and mentor new engineers.
- Creating actions/ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners’ support team skill and knowledge.
- Be the key contact person for products of responsibility between SAP and S-CORP and OEM Vendors on technical matters for his primary products.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronics / Electronics Engineering
- At least 3 years of working experience in IVD market or in technical support/field service experience handling biomedical equipment or related medical products
- Experience in handling of Flow Cytometry and Hematology
- Must be PC literate and able to provide technical support for IT products
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills including presentation to diverse audiences
- Maintains at all times the highest standards of professional and personal conduct when interacting with internal external customers
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Result oriented and creative
- Effective team player
- Travel requirement: 50% or less
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary package.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.