Engineer, Technical Support
Key Job Purpose:
The incumbent is responsible for all preventive and corrective support functions necessary to ensure high level of customer satisfaction with Sysmex’s range of products.
Key Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to local (SG) customers as needed to ensure customer needs are met.
- Adhere to procedures and processes to ensure department’s KPI are met.
- Report issues and customer feedbacks to his supervisor or regional support team on a monthly basis.
- Guide and mentor new engineers
- Review and maintain spare parts in own c-location needed to support local operations.
- Provide 24hrs standby for local customers on a weekly rotational basis.
- Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working experience in IVD market or in technical support/field service experience handling biomedical equipment or related medical products.
- Must be PC literate and able to provide technical support for IT products.
- Resourceful with good communication and interpersonal skills including presentation to diverse audiences.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Result oriented and creative
- Effective team player
- Able to perform 24/7 stand-by duties
Interested candidates are invited to write in with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary package to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.